Explore our current and past projects.
Oak Terrace Housing Complex Revitalization
Naugatuck, CT (Details to come)
Animal Shelter Facility
Windsor, CT (Details to come)
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
New Haven, CT (Details to come)
VFW Post 7666 Renovation & New Construction
Guilford, CT (Details to come)
New Haven Free Public Library
Ives Innovation Commons
New Haven, CT (Details to come)
Renovations at Westhill Gardens Congregate
Manchester, CT (Details to come)
Bristol Boys & Girls Club
- Owner: Bristol Boys & Girls Club Association
- Objective: General trade contractor for the new Boys & Girls Club
- Architect: Amara Associates LLC
- Location: Bristol, CT
- Square Footage: 31,000
Northeast Building Group was retained to perform all general trades for the new state of the art Boys & Girls Club. Our trades included specialty bathroom accessories, doors and hardware, drywall and flooring applications, and much more.
East Hampton High School
- Owner: East Hampton Public Schools
- Objective: Perform all general trades during additions and renovations to building
- Architect: Slam Collaborative
- Location: East Hampton, CT
- Square Footage: 118,000
Northeast Building Group was retained to provide all general trades construction for the East Hampton High School Renovations and Additions. Our work included doors and hardware as well as specialty items like bathroom accessories and locker installation.
Founders Hall Renovations for Allied Health & Nursing
- Owner: Naugatuck Valley Community College
- Objective: General Trade Contractor
- Architect: Moser Pilon Nelson LLC
- Location: Waterbury, CT
- Square Footage: 105,000
Northeast Building Group was retained to provide general trades for the Founders Hall Renovations for Allied Health & Nursing at the Naugatuck Valley Community College. Specific trades included drywall, metal/wood panels, millwork, medical headwall units, all doors and hardware, aluminum column covers, operable panel partitions and specialty items.
Hockenum School Alterations & Improvements
- Owner: East Hartford Public Schools
- Objective: General Contractor
- Architect: Siler, Petrucelli & Associates
- Location: East Hartford, CT
- Square Footage: 53,000
The project consisted of interior and exterior site renovations of a single-story elementary school constructed in 1942. The renovations were designed so that the city could open the new district-wide Preschool Early Childhood Program.
Specific work included expansion of existing lot, new site drainage, walkway, lighting, ramps, mill, and repaving of entire parking lot. The interior renovations consisted of demolition, bathroom improvements, new electrical system, plumbing, construction of offices as well as many other general updates to finishes.
Mather Community Center
- Owner: Town of Darien
- Objective: Prime contractor
- Architect: Quisenberry Arcari
- Location: Darien, CT
- Square Footage: 43,631
Northeast Building Group was retained to be prime contractor for the Mather Community Center project. Our team was responsible for all trade divisions including all subcontractors on this project. While the project was difficult from a scheduling standpoint, the Town of Darien was very pleased with the outcome.
New Beginnings Family Academy
- Owner: New Beginnings Family Academy, Inc.
- Objective: Prime contractor designated to perform additions and alterations to the existing building.
- Architect: Gill & Gill Architects
- Location: Bridgeport, CT
- Square Footage: 49,862
Northeast Building Group was retained to perform the additions and alterations of the existing building. The scope of work included: demolition, roofing, exterior framing, drywall, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, millwork and specialties.
Riverfield Elementary School
- Owner: Fairfield Public Schools
- Objective: General trade contractor for additions and alterations
- Architect: Kenneth Bordson LLC
- Location: Fairfield, CT
- Square Footage: 59,474
Northeast Building Group was retained to provide general trades for the additions and alterations of the Riverfield Elementary School. Our trades included framing, drywall, acoustic ceilings, millwork along with cabinetry, and doors and hardware along with specialties.
West Hartford Police Station
- Owner: West Hartford Police Department
- Objective: Prime contractor designated to perform Locker Room & Stair renovations
- Architect: Jackunski Humes LLC
- Location: West Hartford, CT
- Square Footage: 14,000
Northeast Building Group was retained to provide prime construction services for the West Hartford Police Station’s Locker Room & Stair renovations.